Your Safety is our Top Priority
Welcome back! On behalf of our teams, I want to thank you for the loyalty and support you’ve shown us and other restaurants during these unprecedented times. We’d like to share with you some of the steps we’re taking to make your dining experience safe and comfortable, while delivering the exceptional service and quality you’ve come to expect from us.
- WE’VE INSTALLED NEW AIR FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY. State-of-the-art REME HALO air purifiers have been installed, which are designed to effectively eliminate airborne coronavirus particles and bring fresh outdoor air inside throughout our restaurant.
- REDESIGNED OUR SPACIOUS BAR & DINING ROOMS. We’ve reconfigured our dining room layout, guest flow, and team member pathways to ensure safe distancing. Additionally, we’ve added plexiglass partitions to our host stand and between certain tables throughout our restaurant. We are able to accommodate up to six guests per table. Thankfully, our restaurant offers a large space & a spacious private dining room!
- ELEVATED SAFETY MEASURES FOR YOUR ARRIVAL. We are offering valet parking services, where our valets are equipped with masks, gloves, sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer. One of our staff will greet you at the door to minimize contact with others upon arrival and then escort you to your table with single-use paper menus. Hand sanitizer will be accessible for all guests and staff at our entrance and throughout the restaurant.
- FACIAL COVERINGS ARE NOW OPTIONAL, IF YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED. Any of our staff who are not wearing a covering has provided documented proof that they have been vaccinated. For those who have not yet been fully vaccinated will continue wearing masks (but know that they’ll be smiling underneath them!)
- WE ARE ENSURING EMPLOYEES ARE HEALTHY & EDUCATED. Our employees who are concerned about their health or at elevated risk are encouraged to stay home, with no loss of benefits or employment status. Additionally, all employees are visually and verbally screened for symptoms at the start of each shift. Everyone receives mandatory training in how to prevent transmission as well as our specific COVID-19 protocols. All employees are maintaining a distance of at least six feet while working where possible, ensuring our already stringent cleaning and sanitizing practices are increased throughout the restaurant with a special emphasis on high traffic areas.
As always, we’re at your service!
Still have a question? Please email info@ElliottsOysterHouse.com